Habitare


On Thursday 13th (2018) me and my class went to a exhibition center (Habitare) at Helsinki, Finland. The bus left at 08.15 from school, and our trip to Habitare started. Our teachers gave us a mission: photograh different textures and prints, anything interesting, collect business cards and most inportantly have fun.
It was my first time at Habitare, and I was really excited. The exhibition center is a really big building and holds a lot to see. Furniture, decor and design were the subject. On the previous day I had charged my camera ( not a professional one) , but when I took my first pictures with my camera, I realized that I can take pictures with my phone that have better quality than my camera...lol.
As I already mentioned Habitare is a relly big building, and I would have most likely got lost without my classmates. A lunch and few coffee breaks here and there made the day even better. I collected quite many business card and leaflets, maby one of those company´s could be my next working place? My favorite company´s were Nuppu.
After a long day of walking and photographing, we left back to school about at 14.00. I am defenitely going again next year if I get the chance.
Some pictures taken by me








!!!All of these pictures are taken by me. Please do not copy or use any of these!!!


Kommentit

Suositut tekstit